Up to now, we have researched many pain points in the GameFi industry, directly related to 3 stakeholders.
- Players have to pay high "entry fee" which also makes it difficult for new players to enter the game if they do not have a strong financial base or any strategies to gain breakeven
- Gameplay is geared more towards earning than making it fun, which makes it a poor experience for every player.
- Only a few game studios offer multi-devices when launching.
- The high gas fee rate in blockchain games is a burden on the players.
- Once added to the staking pool, players cannot use their staked tokens or NFTs for in-game tasks.
- In the game ecosystem, there are fewer tasks to enjoy, less utilities for tokens & NFTs.
- Investors get a lower and shorter return on investment with ponzi gamefi models
- Crypto markets fluctuate in general: every sector goes through a winter period
- Several big gamefi names have come down as Axie Infinity and Step N, losing investors' trust in the industry
- Gamefi projects have an average lifespan of 2 weeks to 1 month, which poses risks to investors.
- High competitive rate for fun gameplay/ product development
- Tokens and NFTs are unfamiliar to traditional gamers. It is a complicated technology for most of them.
- Platform restriction as on Apple store and Google Play store for featuring crypto/NFT project
- Inflation of tokens and NFTs can lead to a decrease in the game economy and its collapse. When the crisis peaks, users leave the game quickly.