Comment on page
The Plot is an area of land on the Monsterra world. Each Plot represents a particular part of the environment. There are eight different types of plots in the game.
- Landcore: Core of land is the symbol of the land. It stands for limitation of development. Players can upgrade the land core plot to boost up their exploitation capability.
- Habitat: Every Mongens needs a place to live before they're ready to do anything.
- Breeding Den: Romatic place where Mongen mates with other to create Soulcore.
- Hatchery: Your Soulcore will hatch here to give birth to a Mongen.
- Farm: Farming area where Mongen works to produce food.
- Food Storage: Storage determine how much food the island can hold.
- Traning Ground: This plot is the place in which users assign Mongen for troop training tasks. Trained troops will stay in the barracks and can be used in raid battles later.
- WatchTower: This place is the place in which users assign Mongen to help defend their lands.
- Military Camp: This place is the place in which users assign Mongen to help defend their lands.
- Turret: This place is the place in which users assign Mongen to help defend their lands.
- Landmine: Deadly trap is always the best way to surprise your enemies.
- Decoration: This plot has the capability to boost statistic of nearby Land Plot NFTs.